Sunday, November 1, 2009

Do you recommend I should write a letter to the ambassador of Iceland


Do you recommend I should write a letter to the ambassador of Iceland?
I am currently a junior in high school in Minnesota and I am planning on moving to Iceland after college, should I write a letter to the ambassador of Iceland? I think that the letter would include questions pertaining to working and renting an apartment in Iceland and that sort of stuff...Do you think I should write this letter?
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes
2 :
No...there are plenty of ways to obtain the info you want. I am sure this is NOT the kind of work the ambassador does and he would just pass it on to some assistant to write to you. They would most likely tell you to think creatively and look up the info on the internet and on the embassy website. The embassy is your best source of info..that is one of their main responsibilities. It would be wise to learn the visa requirements, what jobs are avail there, what yu should take in college to qualify for those jobs. Look up the Embassy of Iceland to the U.S. and do research on Iceland on the internet. You have several years to make your plans...which could change by that time.