Friday, January 1, 2010

work in Canada and countries from europe


work in Canada and countries from europe?
Work in canada and other european countries? Hi. 1.- I´m from mexico, 2.- I speak english, spanish and french 3.- and I 21 years old. If I enter to Canada as a tourist, can I get a work permit hiring the service of a lawyer later? Can Ido that in Finland, Iceland or Ireland?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
in Canada, absolutely not. You could only do that as a refugee.
2 :
If I enter to Canada as a tourist, can I get a work permit hiring the service of a lawyer later? NO you need to find a job in Canada, from your home country. You must have skills that the company needs and that no local Canadian has. If the empoyer chooses to hire you, they must then apply to the government for permission to hire you. If and when they get permission, they can then get you a work permit. It often takes anywhere up to 1 year to get permission. And you need to stay in Mexico while you wait. So what unusual or rare skills do you have?? This is what the EMPLOYER must to do to hire you. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/tfw-guide.asp This is what YOU must do to get a job in Canada http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp