Monday, September 14, 2009

I am in high school thinking about moving to Iceland


I am in high school thinking about moving to Iceland..?
Hello everyone i have a couple of questions of jobs prospects in Iceland for Canadians. Well i am thinking of doing my dental hygienist course in Canada and then moving to Iceland to work their. Is that possible, like would they accept a student with a degree from Canada. Thank you .. If anyone lives in Iceland please add my msn I want to talk.. chrisman2012@live.com
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't move here now as you should know we have some huge money problems here. If that's not a concern then sure its beautiful and peaceful if u stay out of the capital city :=) Response to Orla C, No there are only 300k people here in Iceland. no anywhere near 900k... And that's why i like it.
2 :
Given that there are only 900,000 at most living in Iceland, I doubt very much they don't have enough dental hygienists.