Saturday, March 14, 2009

Would you ever work in Iceland (the food shop)


Would you ever work in Iceland (the food shop)?

Polls & Surveys - 15 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no
2 :
Depends how desperate for money i was
3 :
WHY NOT?
4 :
I might do if I couldnt find anywhere else, might have to want a job quite bad though
5 :
yeah if I couldnt a job anywhere else
6 :
i HAVE WORKED In Iceland, it's amazing you earn quite a bit and the staff are so friendly
7 :
you would work anywhere if your desperate for money
8 :
Noooooo. I wouldnt choose to, but if i HAD to.
9 :
no it too green i hope you freeze there wait are there red heads??????????
10 :
If I was a mum I might consider it, because then I'd get famous standing at the entrance greeting everyone with a "Thats why mums go to Iceland!!" and then tap my bottom twice with a wink (or was that Asda..??)
11 :
Yeah, I would. The people at my local Iceland are a great laugh.
12 :
yep, a jobs a job.
13 :
yeah a job is a job
14 :
Yes i need a job desperately so i wont turn it down if i get offered a job there! Be Grateful will youu!
15 :
Yeah why not? Better than working in McDonalds or something..