Saturday, March 7, 2009

What would it mean if I were to get a work visa in Iceland


What would it mean if I were to get a work visa in Iceland?
I'm not exactly sure what a work visa is and what rights it entitles me to, could you help explain please? I am American if it makes any difference. Thank you! im only 17....so im talking like 10 years down the road maybe. im hoping iceland will be in a little bit better shape by then
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
dude,iceland is bankrupt ! the only 3 mc donalds closed.get the picture....
2 :
iceland is in the toilet right now, so the chance of anyone getting a job let alone a work visa is pretty remote. as for getting any rights, well a work visa would give you that ONE right, the right to work, anything else would be at your expense.
3 :
well come back and ask us in 10 years - then we will know what the icelandic economy is like