Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i am female looking for work overseas (i live in iceland)


i am female looking for work overseas (i live in iceland)?
hi everybody. i have a masters degree in public policy from a us graduate school and would love to work there. What should i do?
International Organizations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would give anything to live in Iceland, I was stationed up there and now our base is closed................Stay there, you will be much happier!!!
2 :
I have a friend from there he brought his wife and three sons with him. He goes back all the time. You have to find an employer while you visit. You can stay with me for a while if you like. I want to go there to visit I like the cold. I also like Bjork.
3 :
Honey...you don't know how well off you are. This place is a stress out, overworked, money oriented society. Stay home and enjoy the peace and tranquility of your beautiful island with your friends you have known all your life and where families have been friends through many generation. We all look alike, dress alike, live alike at our respective income levels and are all a physiclal wrecks from fighting our way through traffic and a cost of living even we can't afford. Sincerely!