Monday, June 1, 2009

Lets say..you work in greenland,iceland,an oil reg or a far away and desolate island


Lets say..you work in greenland,iceland,an oil reg or a far away and desolate island...?
How do you survive or go stay sane having no sex for 2 months..I'd like to see some logical,funny,or quite good stuff.Dont wna hear obscene or perverted ones.But If u really cant help it..Blow my mind away,anyway.heheh
Other - Society & Culture - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would compare that to if you were to quit smoking, drinking or drugs. You are going to have to go it alone, and cold turkey. Since it is not available, it will take will power, concentration, meditation, prayer, cold showers (or dips in the ice water). Distraction mostly, every time your mind starts to wander to things soft warm and sexy.......give your mind and body a cold water reality check. It won't be fun, but it can be done, and I am glad it is you and not me trying it..hehehe......hey, it was the best I could do on such short notice......thanks and good luck