Friday, May 1, 2009

Can I live in a summer house in Iceland during the Wintertime


Can I live in a summer house in Iceland during the Wintertime?
My girlfriend has worked in Iceland since May 2008. She saw a beautiful summer house with big land for selling close to her farm and she would like to buy it. But she's wondering if it's legal to live here also in the Wintertime.
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why would it be illegal to live in a summer house during winter ? If you buy it , it's your and you do whatever you want with it.
2 :
yes thats perfectly legal, most summerhouses can be stayed in all year round here
3 :
i try to write the answers your problem in my blog http://www.mystructuredsettlement.co.cc you can see any problem in my blog.